Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Tad's REAL birthday

Well Tad's had two birthday's this year. His first one in Vegas and the second at our home. It was a really fun day. We decided to have a bbq and have some friends over. The overall day went really well people came over to our house at about 1 and left about 4:30 or 5. I think there were about 20-25 people there total. It was a lmost accident free but the guys decided to go out back to play horseshoes and one of our friends the Lacy's little girl decided she wanted to help pound in the stakes with a rock and she smashed and cut up her finger. She ended up having to get two stiches. We felt horrible. So then we decided to have some cake.




I am a big dumby and bought the wrong candles. They were sparklers instead of candles and when Tad blew them out they went all over me and burned me it was quite a experience, but not so fun! After a couple hours with close friends people went home and Tad opened his presents from me. I got him a 4-5 man tent from Rei, a camping stove, kitchen table thingy that the stove goes on, a lantern , and we are going together to get new sleeping bags. Madelyne had a lot of fun helping him open presents.
I guess she was just preparing for her own. When we go home in a couple of weeks he will be having a third birthday with my family. My husband is so spoiled

No comments:

Post a Comment