Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Tad's Birthday

Well it is official my husband is a OLD MAN! On April 12th (Easter) he turned 28. We had a lot of fun he kinda had two birthdays we started out going to Vegas for Mariner spring training. On our way there I noticed our camera was not working there was something wrong with the lens. I of course a very big picture freak started freaking out and not wanting to miss any pictures or memories was quite unhappy. So Tad just looked at me and shook his head and headed to a Best Buy. I lived in Las Vegas for a while before Tad and I were married and he remembered one being right by my old apartment. He got me quite a nice camera I did not expect such a nice one. I love it though. So from there we headed to the mariner game. It was fun but quite cold. We were both freezing. Who would have thought it would be so cold in Las Vegas in April.
We ended up leaving the game the 6th or 7th inning we got worried about Madelyne because she was already fighting a cold and a ear infection so we decided to leave early. They were loosing anyway and ended up in the end loosing the game. it was good that we ended up leaving anyways. We happened to be in Las Vegas the weekend of the Cma's. We got back to out hotel the same hotel that was sponsoring the Cma's and walked in the same time Jack Ingram walked in (the MGM). Tad casually looked over and then said to me "huh there is Jack Ingram" Me a really big dork WHAT???? WHERE???? "oh my goodness go get him we have to get a picture" So Tad went over to him and probably was like her my physco wife wants a pic with you lol. Anyway what a nice man he came over and chit chatted with us for a while and took a picture with me.
The next morning we got up to have breakfast. If you ever go to Las Vegas it is worth the visit just for the food. I am not a fan of buffets. I don't like people touching my food. These buffets are amazing. We just ate and ate. We were both in heaven. That day we pretty much just walked around we took Maddie to the aquarium and to see the lions. It was a lot of fun.
We wanted to take Maddie swimming that day the pools there at the hotels are awesome. Basically in the back of the mgm it is a water park, lazy river ect... It was still a little to cold and I freak out about my baby so we decided against it. The next morning we were in line for another buffet surprise surprise and Rory and Cory from overstock.com and now country singers got in line right behind us.
I am pretty sure Tad wants to divorce me after that weekend just because I couldn't stop staring he kept grabbing me and saying "Lindsay stop staring at them" So anyways we got a picture with them to. We just walked around Vegas that day it was warmer. On our way out of town we stopped at this place called Outdoor World. It is about 5acres of just outdoor stuff. So Tad was in heaven and I had to rip him from the store to get home but I wanted to get a early start home.Which ended up not being to quick. If anyone has traveled from Vegas to the LA area on a Sun know it is INSANE! Traffic is nuts the trip usually takes us about 2 hrs it took almost 6. We were exhausted when we got home and it was late. Also a late night since Maddie slept almost the whole way home she thought it was a party all night.

No comments:

Post a Comment