Thursday, April 23, 2009

hotel company bbq



This past the hotel company got together for a company bbq. It was a lot of fun! Being in the army is not always the most enjoyable thing. I believe being a army wife is pro bally the hardest job (yes a job). Once you become a army wife you give up any agency you once had. The army owns you.I mean I love being a army wife. I love being married to a true American soldier, but it can be quite challenging sometimes with my husband constantly out in the field and staying home all alone with my daughter. Not to mention Ft Irwin is about a hour from any town. So getting everyone together was nice. It is always comforting knowing that there are other women who go through the same thing as me everyday. I am so blessed to have a amazing bunch of friends here on this post. They have all been so good to me and I love getting together with them and catching up. The bbq was a lot of fun. The guys all played basketball, the women sat there and chit chatted and they had this huge blow up bouncy thing that all the kiddos got to play in. It was a great evening and I am excited for future events to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment