Monday, April 26, 2010

Birthday

Well we celebrated Tad's 29th birthday. He had a great time. This year he just wanted to go shopping for his birthday. So I did what I do best and took him on a well deserved shopping spree. He got some great shoes and a ton of clothes. It was like taking a kid to a candy store. The Saturday before his birthday we had a birthday party for him. We had cake and his favorite food enchiladas. I had a friend from church make his cake. he said it was the coolest birthday cake he has ever had. He is quite obsessed with the Mariners so I had her work her work her magic. I already have a idea for next years cake. It was great to have my whole family out at the house to celebrate his birthday. I am so thankful for family.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha, we are good at Shopping aren't we? That cake is soo cool!

    ReplyDelete