Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Olympics here we come!

Our little Maddie girl has been taking a gymnastics class for a couple of months now. It is so fun to watch her she is so funny and has so much fun. The class is called Tiny Tots and it is for 18 months to 3 year old's. The parent goes out with the child and helps the child go do everything. I was doing it with Madelyne for a while but I got to pregnant so my mom started to take Madelyne and I would just watch her. It got a little hard getting up and down really fast and running all over the place with a one year old. I could hardly just climb up and down the bleachers.

Maddie is quite talented in her gymnastics class and I am not just saying that because she is my daughter. Her teacher has commented to both my mom and I numerous times about her strength and size. Madelyne is really really short for her age she is just tiny but incredibly buff. Her instructors are amazed by her. She gets up on the bars and basically does all of the obstacle courses all by herself. She even does the really big balance beam all by herself with no one holding on to her.

So if she enjoys it as she gets older I think she is going to go really far with gymnastics. I am really excited for her. I just hope she enjoys it.

No comments:

Post a Comment