Friday, September 4, 2009

Anniversary Weekend


Well Tad and I just celebrated our second anniversary. We both cannot believe that it has been two great years. My mom watched Madelyne, and Tad and I went up to Mt Rainer and stayed the night in a beautiful cabin. The cabin was out in the middle of no where just nature to surround us. When we walked in it took our breath away it was a absolutely beautiful place. The cabin had a hot tub, fire pit, the floors were all wooden and heated in the bathroom. I could not believe this place. We did not want to leave, it was so great being in the mountains. After we sat in the hot tub for a while Tad built a fire to roast marshmallows. A little bit into it some deer walked right up to us and started eating graham crackers out of our hands, it was so awesome. The next morning when we woke up we decided to do some hiking around Mt Raineer. I really take advantage of the beauty that my heavenly father has created for me. Just breathing in the fresh mountain air and looking at all the gorgeous scenery it really helped me appreciate nature more. Living in California in the middle of the desert where there really is no beauty and then going home to Washington it seems like a tropical paradise. It was such a fun trip and we spent some great time together since we don't get to do that enough. I am grateful for such a wonderful husband, and the family we created, and blessed with.



No comments:

Post a Comment