Thursday, September 3, 2009

The 4th of July

So we were at home for 4th of July and had a great, great day. My family had a big bbq and everyone came out, we then let off fireworks at my mom's house. Fireworks are illegal in my hometown unless you live on the reservation. It was a lot of fun watching Tad light them off and doing sparklers with Trent, and Maddie. Maddie did not like the noise though. Trent could not get enough of it. As soon as we got done lighting off the fireworks the cops showed up haha. Some crazy person in my mom's neighborhood actually called the cops. I mean come on it is a day to be patriotic and celebrate our freedom. My husband is a soldier for Pete's sake who has been deployed to Iraq twice, I personally believe that he can do whatever he wants since he fought for the freedom and the people of this great country. It was so great watching the fireworks and really thinking about how blessed I am to live in this free country and to look at my husband and be so proud for the work that he does. Being a army wife defiantly has its challenges but that day all I could do was look and smile. (oh yes and don't forget your safety gear w hen lighting off fireworks lol as you can see Tad)

No comments:

Post a Comment